- Pre-specification: our professional consultants will prepare a detailed pre-specification, describing exactly the customer needs for the launch of the webshop and the key features of the system to be developed
- E-commerce consultation: thanks to our e-commerce and UX expertise, we provide practical suggestions to clients from the initial design phase
- Custom-made e-commerce solutions: our products allow us to provide tailored e-commerce solutions for companies at different stages of digitalisation
- Professionalism: more than 10 years of experience in the e-commerce market, wide range of clients (SME sector, large enterprises, international partners
- Various sector references: pharmaceutical, fmcg, DIY
- Stable, well-prepared team: our staff use the latest technological solutions
- Webshop development step-by-step: needs assessment, pre-definition and specification, development, UX design, testing, post-development operation, administration and support services, priority customer service
- Ecosystem approach: we offer solutions adapted to the level of development of the companies (mobile app, B2C, B2B web store, customized in-store digital solutions, web archiver, digital loyalty card app)
- System integration approach: we provide seamless integration with other business management systems, logistics, billing and payment systems, price comparison sites, marketing solutions
- E-commerce ecosystem: Logishop webshop and Mcomapp mobile app own product
- International experience: English-speaking colleagues who have participated in several of our projects abroad
- Provision of advice and professional support: dedicated contact during development, operation and support, UX tracking service, provision of professional training materials, organisation of webinars and partner meeting
- B2C webshop
- B2B webshop: clonestore, reseller webshop, wholesaler webshop, partner webshop
- B2B marketplace: the platform helps to match buyers and sellers, in this case buyers are businesses and sellers are manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers
- D2C (Direct to Customer) webshop: the manufacturer sells its products directly to the consumer, leaving out wholesalers, external partners and all other intermediaries from the distribution chain
We provide seamless integration with other ERP systems. Learn more about our references:
- Auchan Poland | Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Read our case study!
- Auchan Hungary | Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Magic Tools | Vectory
- Marseus | Company Manager ERP System
- Office Depot | Oracle JD Edwards - Read our case study!
- Robtron Electronics | SAP Business One
- Whiskynet | SERPa
- Wolters Kluwer | Microsoft Dynamics NAV - Read our case study!
- Responsive design optimized for desktop, laptop and mobile devices
- Fast page load, reliable, uninterrupted webshop operation
- Flexible customisation, continuous developments, possibility to create a custom webshop
- Smooth integration with supporting systems
- Professional content management system
- Supports B2B business model
- Possibility to build a modular e-commerce ecosystem
- Supports international market presence
Learn more about Logishop webshop!
- Logishop Standard tailored to the standard needs of small and medium sized companies: standard features allow you to quickly launch a B2B or B2C webshop. Pre-integrated with the Cégmenedzser ERP system
- Logishop Pro tailored to the specific needs of medium-sized companies: in addition to the standard functions, it is possible to make specific developments and integrations within the framework of a B2C or B2B webshop
- Logishop Enterprise tailored to the specific needs of large companies: allows to serve fully customised needs built on a reliable webshop platform
Ask our colleague for a free demo version!
Useful articles, case studies on online sales, webshop development and mobile app development.
Learn more about us, how we work, how we help our customers grow online!
(The video is available in the Hungarian language.)
Auchan Poland online store
WOLTERS KLUWER HUNGARY ONLINE STORE
Vodafone Hungary online store
OFFICE DEPOT HUNGARY ONLINE STORE
In the past, when it came to IT development, we sometimes felt that we, as the customer, should know what the right solution would be. This is not the case with LogiNet. Their experts know what they are doing, assess the situation and recommend the ideal technology solution for the job. In short: you can see the routine and the years. They have well-established, smooth processes and are easy to work with, both in general and on webshop tasks.
Perger Tamás, Magic Tools Ltd.
Before choosing a development partner, we had several dead ends, which were financially burdensome for us. It would have been nice to find such a professional team sooner. One of LogiNet's greatest strengths is their flexibility, their positive attitude and the fact that they tried to find a solution to all our requests. Regarding our cooperation, I would like to highlight the excellent quality of the communication, if we needed it, we had several meetings a week, if we had any problems, we received immediate feedback. This provides us with a stable background, so we can think about what we would like to improve and develop in the future, we can be sure that it will be implemented.
Varga Viktor, Marseus Computer Ltd.
We like to work with LogiNet, they are flexible and responsive to our needs and problems. We also envisage long-term developments with LogiNet. We have a multi-year vision, on the basis of which we would like to expand the framework for cooperation, from the development of the mobile app to the possible involvement of additional partners.
Csordás-Takács Attila, EKönyv Hungary Ltd.