The career portal allows candidates to easily apply for open positions and track the hiring process.
As the employer, you can flexibly coordinate the hiring procedure with the help of built-in modules, automatically filtered by person and position.
- An easy-to-use platform ensures that jobseekers and anyone interested can browse advertised positions without logging in.
- Necessary information is easily provided during the application process; complete it with LinkedIn or Facebook information.
- By creating a profile and indicating interest, jobseekers can easily apply for multiple jobs, or the applicant’s CV can be used for another position in the company.
- This application process entirely adheres to the GDPR’s data management requirements.
- Store and save application materials (CVs, user profiles)
- Applicants can indicate favored jobs so they can be notified later by the HR personnel for the selected position.
- Upload open positions to the web platform.
- The application and recruitment process is clear and traceable thanks to the given status attached to applicants (called in for interview, waiting for rejection, etc.)
- The portal supports the entire HR hiring process, including recruitment, application, and selection.
- Provides a back-office platform for different HR staff to manage applicants’ materials under varying access permissions.
- Manage users, access-permission, profile data
- Send notifications to registered users and applicants
- Send notifications regarding the status of the hiring process to HR staffers and applicants
- System notification overview platform for each user
- Job database: job description template
- Monitor the status of HR recruitment processes, ensure statuses throughout the entire process
- Incoming applicants
- Long list, short list, yet to be interviewed
- Offer, accept, and reject the applicant’s position
group messaging can only be used for pre-collected application flows for each position
AUTOMATICALLY DELETE APPLICATIONS
when applying for a position, the user declares whether their data can be kept if they are not selected for the position
CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Essentially enables you to create end-pages similar to jobs. The contents of these can be specified in the HTML editor interface. The editor interface has a preview function that allows you to view the page being created according to “real” appearance rules without making it public.
We recommend this recruitment support system to any medium or large company whose labor shortages make daily operations difficult.